Announcements and Important Events
Athletic Fee Required
GCHS – Instructions on How to Pay Athletic Fee Online
- Athletic Fee will be required this year in order to participate in a school sport. Please try to pay online. Instructions below.
- Go to the Skyward login page to use your Login ID/Password to sign in under the Family/Student0 Access (SKYWARD LOGIN: skyward.gcsd9.net)
- Click on “Fee Management” under the Home key on left side of page.
- A balance should appear under your child’s name in “Unpaid Balance”.
- Click “Make a Payment”
- Next, to make an online payment scroll down to bottom right side of the page and click “Pay with Revtrak”.
- It will take you step by step through filling in your personal information.
- Payments can only be made through Revtrak by credit card. If you need further assistance on how to pay your child’s athletic fee, please follow up with the Athletic Department at the high school.
- If interested in trying to get the fee waived, a Household Income Form will need to be turned into the main office and approved by the board office before the fee is waived. Forms are available at Exit 1 next to the Security Window.