Announcements and Important Events
Athletic Fee Required
GCHS – Instructions on How to Pay Athletic Fee Online
- Once an athlete has been added to a sports roster, the athletic fee will need to be paid during that current sports season. If it is not paid by that timeframe, it will be put into obligation.
- Go to the Skyward login page to use your Login ID/Password to sign in under the Family/Student Access (SKYWARD LOGIN: skyward.gcsd9.net)
- Click on “Fee Management” under the Home key on left side of page.
- A balance should appear under your child’s name in “Unpaid Balance”.
- Click “Make a Payment”
- Next, to make an online payment scroll down to bottom right side of the page and click “Pay with Revtrak”.
- It will take you step by step through filling in your personal information.
- Payments can only be made through Revtrak by credit card. If you would like to pay by check/cash, please pay in-person in the main office. (Make checks payalbe to "Granite City High School") If you need further assistance on how to pay your child’s athletic fee, please follow up with the Athletic Department at the high school.